Welcome to our site!
Read about country club lifestyles that offer
- pretty properties
- peer envy
- and much to do offsite as well as in the communities.
Some communities have dues and fees, and some do not. Some have public golf courses right nearby. Want to be located in a wooded area, far from the "Madding Crowd," but near enough to enjoy it or near a high energy area with culture, crowds, creativity and more right nearby?
To start an immediate search
Click on SEARCH PROPERTIES on the left near the top.
- From the dropdown menu, click on FEATURED COUNTRY CLUBS. Near the top or bottom of the page click on >>> to get to page 2 with more country club information 1 page from 2 ›››
- Then click on your choice. Available properties are shown on each community page.
- REGISTER (click link on top right) and enter your criteria.
- Here you will find helpful information about buying and selling luxury homes in a secure, prestigious, lushly landscaped equity or non-equity country club community in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth and other cities in North Palm Beach County, Florida. You can pick a price range on this site and see country club properties available for purchase in that range, with or without equity memberships, or near public golf courses in a country club setting. You will be:
- "walked through the whole process" (if you wish) and become educated
- leaving all the paperwork to us
- not stressing out with handling negotiations - we do that!
- kept as relaxed as possible thruout the entire transaction
- finding the lifestyle you are looking for and THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS
LET'S FIND YOU A PERMANENT OR SEASONAL VACATION HOME:
Tell us what you want: new, established, house, condo, townhouse, waterfront, country club, boat dock
Unmatched Professional and Personal Services from Luxury Specialist licensed in 2000
EQUITY GATED GOLFING COMMUNITIES
When you purchase a property in an “equity” club, at closing you pay a one-time membership fee to the Club. Some have social, tennis and/or golf memberships. Annual dues apply and occasional special assessments. We can give you a breakdown of fees and dues. If there is a return of equity when you move out, it will vary from club to club.
What does your equity pay for at a club? Clubhouse maintenance (some clubhouses go beyond a luxury description), staff, dining room facilities, food, beverages and staff, social events, 24/7 manned gates, security patrols, meeting room maintenance, pool maintenance, golf course, spa/fitness and tennis court maintenance and staff.
Equity clubs feature lush tropical landscaping, restaurant(s) in clubhouses, and one or more golf courses most of them restricted to residents and their guests.
Homes can range from about $100,000 well up into the millions of dollars and landscaping is “manicured.” Gated country clubs offer a premier UBER lifestyle with privacy, privilege, prestege and peer envy.
There are also nice non-equity communities with golf courses, "pay-as-you-play". This site, http://www.FloridaLuxuryCountryClubHomes.com, offers descriptions of both equity and non-equity clubs, photos and lists of available properties.
Remember: "NEVER ECONOMIZE ON LUXURIES..."
WARNING: If you list your property with Marilyn Jacobs, IT WILL SELL! Palm Beach oceanfront condo now under contract, pending, pictured here for $995,000. Recent property sold by Marilyn, a 3-bedroom pool house with wide private lake view. The house is in Polo Club, Delray Beach. Marilyn also recently sold a 6 bedroom GORGEOUS estate in Parkland on a lake in a gated community, and a home in Winston Trails in Lake Worth, where there are non-mandatory dues and fees. There are some wonderful bargains and Marilyn will tell you where they are, so C'mon down, view these lifestyles, and choose the one that is the best fit for you!